情景对话:家庭团圆饭
来源:
发布时间:2013-07-26 08:06
点击数:
分享到:

情景对话:家庭团圆饭

A:Grandpa, this seat is for you, for you are the eldest person here and also it's your birthday today.

爷爷,这个位置是给您的,因为您是这里的长辈而且今天是您的生日。

B:Oh, you are such a good child today. Come here. Sit next to me.

哦,你今天可真是个乖孩子啊。过来这里,坐我旁边吧。

A:I'm afraid I can't do that. It's Dad's seat, according to the book about table manners.

我觉得我不能那么做。根据餐桌礼仪的书,这应该是爸爸的位置。

B:Oh, you read? Very good. Then, I think we should do something different today. I'll give you some privilege.

哦,你读书了?真不错。这样的话,我想我们今天就做点改变吧。我要给你这个特权。

A:Great. That's my favorite seat which will be the nearest to the birthday cake.

太好了。这是我最喜欢的位置,因为它离生日蛋糕最近。

B:Now I see what you read the book for. But it's fine. I'll give you the lion's share.

现在我知道你为什么读那本书了。不过没问题。我会给你最大的一块蛋糕。

A:Why do they serve up the noodles first? I don't like it. Where is the cake?

为什么他们先上面条啊?我不喜欢。蛋糕在哪里呢?

B:This is not common noodles. They're “long-lived” noodles.it's an old Chinese tradition to eat.long-lived noodle on birthday.

这可不是普通的面条啊。是长寿面。生日吃长寿面可是中国的古老传统哦。

A:I see. Then I'll try it.

我知道了。

【中国科教评价网www.nseac.com
[发布者:yezi]
  相关阅读:  ·情景对话:家庭团圆饭  ·情景对话:“放我一马”怎么说?  ·休闲实用英语:别误会这些英文的意思(七)  ·情景对话:收据和质量保证  ·职场英语:10句最能忽悠人的黑话
    网友评论:(只显示最新5条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
文明上网,理性评论:
表情:
用户:密码: 验证码:点击我更换图片