情景对话:丁克一族 Double incomes no kids
来源:可可英语
发布时间:2013-03-16 00:03
点击数:
分享到:

情景对话:丁克一族 Double incomes no kids

A:what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

B:to be honest, I wouldn't.

说实在的,我不打算要孩子。

A:why? Do you have to make a choice now?

为什么?你现在必须做出选择吗?

B:not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。

A:what's the puzzle?

那你到底愁什么呢?

B:my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。

A:oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。

B:yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。

A:oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

是吗?也许她只是抱孙心切吧。

B:but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

但是要不要孙子,完全是我们自己的事。

A:definitely.

是啊。

B:you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our happiness.

知道吗?我经常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻因为教育孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。

A:don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

不要担心。大多数情况下,孩子还是家庭的粘合剂。

B:I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

好吧,但是我还是不想要孩子。

A:sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。

【中国科教评价网www.nseac.com
[发布者:yezi]
  相关阅读:  ·情景对话:有人偷了我的钱包  ·情景对话:丁克一族 Double incomes no kids  ·必背50句户外经典英语口语  ·情景对话:“山寨”用英语怎么说?  ·实用英语:请求别人帮忙的口语
    网友评论:(只显示最新5条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
文明上网,理性评论:
表情:
用户:密码: 验证码:点击我更换图片