当前位置:评价网 > 考研加油绽 > 徐绽指导考研 > 双语 > 正文
母亲大人口头禅双语版,中了几句?
来源:
发布时间:2016-01-31 14:23
点击数:
分享到:

母亲大人口头禅双语版,中了几句?

每个妈妈爱孩子的方式都各有不同,但为什么母上大人们经常挂在嘴边上的那些话却又如此惊人地相似呢?

因为她们爱孩子的心是一样的吧:)

1.我还不是为你好?

I'm doing this for your own good.

2.在外面要注意身体。

Take care of yourself when you're not at home.

3.多穿点衣服。

Wrap up warm.

4.压岁钱我先帮你存着。

I'll keep your new year's gift money for you.

5.到了给我打电话啊!

Call me when you get there, just so I know you're okay.

6.都几点了?还不起床!

When will you get up? Don't you know how late it is?

7.坐得离电视远一点,不然你会变四角眼!

Sit back from the television or you'll get square eyes.

8.我跟你说话的时候看着我!

Look at me when I'm talking to you.

9.你打算什么时候带男/女朋友回家?

When will you let your bf/gf visit us?

10.不给整坏了你难受是吧?

You won't be happy until you break that, will you?

11.休息会眼睛行不行?我看你没了手机怎么活!

Can you relax your eyes? Will you survive without your cellphone?

12.别担心。无论你做什么决定,妈妈永远支持你。但我觉得最好还是……

Don't worry. No matter what decision you make, I'll support you. But I think you'd better ...

13.妈妈最疼的人就是你了。

You are the one mom care about the most.

14.我不管你谁管你。

Who will care about you if I don't?

15.你现在不努力,等你毕业工作了更不能学了。

You'll will have less chance to study after you get a job if you don't work hard for now.

16.家里很好,不用挂念。

Everything is OK. Don't worry.

17.啥时候回来?妈妈想你。

When you will get back? Mom misses you.

18.先别挂电话,和你爸说几句。

Talk with your father before hanging up.

19.没啥事给家里来个电话。

Give us a call when you idle down.

20.别总那么拼命,大学了,及格就行!

Don't push yourself so hard! A "C" is OK in college!

21.等你有了孩子你就懂了。

You will get to understand us when you have children of your own.

22.我数到三你动不动?一!二!

I'll count to three if you don't act. One! Two!

23.咱秋后算账!

Wait until you have to pay bills.

24.你以为我是开印钞厂的啊!

Do you think I'm made of money?

25.晚饭吃不下的话,点心你也吃不了了吧。

If you're too full to finish your dinner, you're too full for dessert.

26.不学做饭,将来你能嫁给谁?

If you don't learn how to cook, no one is going to marry you.

27.你不可能要什么有什么。你现在就该明白这点。

You won't always get what you want. It's a hard lesson, but you might learn it now.

28.你什么时候长大了,我也就不用操心了。

I'll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one.

29.脑袋要不是长脖子上我看你也给丢了。

You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached.

30.你的坏毛病和你爸一模一样。你真是随你爸。

Your habits are as bad as your dad's. You two are cut from the same cloth.

31.你是从渔船上扔下来的,你不听话我就把你送回去。

You were abandoned by someone from the ship and if you don't behave yourself, I will send you back.

32.有一种冷叫做你妈觉得你冷。

Are you cold right now? Put on more clothes!

33.经济独立才能人格独立。

Personality independence is based on financial independence.

34.每次抱怨时,妈妈总是安(fu)慰(yan)我说:“等你以后进入社会,这种事多得是嘞。”

Every time I complain, mom will always tell me, "You will find it's typical after you step into the society."

35.我吃过的盐比你吃过的米还多。

The salt I have eaten is far more than the rice you have ever had.

36.女大自巧,狗大自咬。

Women become ingenious and dogs start to bite when they grow up.

不管是什么样的表达方式,爱,是永恒的主题。

【中国科教评价网www.nseac.com
[发布者:yezi]
  相关阅读:  ·母亲大人口头禅双语版,中了几句?  ·双语阅读:亚马逊网评2015年十大畅销书籍  ·双语阅读:美科学家称发现太阳系第九行星  ·双语阅读:英学校禁止学生携名牌手包入校园  ·双语阅读:研究标明常有父亲陪伴的孩子智商高
    网友评论:(只显示最新5条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
文明上网,理性评论:
表情:
用户:密码: 验证码:点击我更换图片